(El Portal del Paciente esta ahora disponible en espanol)
Thank you for choosing Shore Physicians Group for your health care needs. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality, safest, patient-centered, compassionate care close to where you live and work. Our new patient portal, designed to help simplify your healthcare experience, is a wonderful tool for you.
This portal allows you to "Be Well Connected" to Shore Physicians Group at your convenience, including accessing your health records 24/7 (labs, imaging, encounter care summaries) as well as various forms of health and medication education. You may also pay your balance.
New Feature: Patients Can Send Attachments To Secure Messages Sent Through The Portal From Their Desktop Computer and Mobile Phone
- This will allow patients to attach photos of issues such as rashes, bruises, abrasions, and more. Click here for instructions.
- Patients can complete the following forms in advance of their appointment, and upload them to the portal from their desktop computer or mobile phone.
Patient Forms (Please fill out the forms below using a desktop computer or you can download, print and fill them out and bring them with you to your office visit.)
You Can Now Check in for Shore Physicians Group Primary & Specialty Care through the portal.
How it works:
- Two days prior to your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email notification that it is time to check in for your appointment. We encourage you to stop at the front desk and update your communication preferences to ensure you are able to check in online.
- You will then have the option to sign in to your patient portal to complete the check in. You can use your PC or smart phone to complete the process.
- During Online Check-in you can complete the following:
- Add/Update demographic information
- Pay your copay or outstanding balances
- Add/update health history information
- Send in questions you would like to discuss with your care team on the day of your appointment. NOTE: These questions will NOT be seen by your provider until you have arrived to the office for your appointment. Please do not use this feature for urgent matters or questions.
We thank you once again for choosing Shore Physicians Group, and we are very happy that you made the decision to “Be Well Connected” to our healthcare team.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS YOUR PATIENT PORTAL